CAROUSEL MEDIA SYSTEM DETAILS
INTRODUCING CAROUSEL MEDIA SYSTEM
• First to market digital advertising display carousel
• 7 patents pending in technology and design
• 4 million lines of code
• Upload video and static content remotely
• Height: 12.5”
• Weight: 11.1 lbs
• Footprint: 13″x14”
• High grade scratch resistant plastic shell
• 5 removable brochure holder panels
• Platform for product placement items
• 4 gig hard drive for static image storage
• (4) 5” x 10” HD screens featuring 720P resolution
• Internal USB for manual loading of images and video
• All 4 screens play same image simultaneously
• Units can handle multiple images
• Data is downloaded via wireless connection into the unit hard drive
• Content Management is managed through an offsite user interface
• Analytics feature unit up-time and amount of ads displayed
CAROUSEL MEDIA DISPLAY
Modern and sleek, the Carousel Media System fits easily into any event center or lobby. Made with high grade non-scratch plastic, not only is the unit sleek but tough.
The top of the media system can be customized to not only fit brochures and magazines but also as a stand for product placement. The well, is 15 inches deep and can be fitted with a platform that can support product stands.
With 4 HD LCD screens, power consumption is minimal while longevity and durability is similar to a modern day tablet.
With security an issue, each box features a secure link underneath allowing for a cable lock. Furthermore, each unit can be programmed “off” from an administrator.
Each unit can be programmed independently and content can be delivered through an offsite user interface. With a 4 gig hard drive, the ability to store and run media affords each unit to be less dependent on wireless connections. This is particularly attractive with bandwidth troubled trade shows and offices.
Wireless Remote Management